YTT 200 Costa Rica January 2022
Yoga Teacher Training
Get your Yoga RYT Certification in Costa Rica
January 5th – 19th, 2022
Finca Austria in Nosara, Costa Rica
King Treetops Single/en suite bath: $6,295
Queen Treetops Single/en suite bath: $4,695
Double Jungle Room – 2 Queen beds/en suite bath: $4,095 per person
Triple Dorm room – 3 single beds/shared bath: $3,695
To discover more about the curriculum, what’s included in your cost (and what’s not included), travel information, etc. – visit Marianne Wells Yoga School 200 hour teacher training on our website.
Space is limited for this training. Register now to join us!
We offer payment in full or payment plan with $295 USD registration deposit (deposit applies to balance paid).
Payment in full required 31 days in advance of the session start date. No refunds or transfers to a later session within 30 days of the session start date. Payments are refundable with written notice up to 31 days prior to session start date, minus your $295 non-refundable registration deposit. Transfer of attendance to a later session within 12 months allowed with written notice at least 31 days in advance of session start date.
YTT200 Costa Rica Travel Schedule:
- Travel to Daniel Oduber International (LIR) located in Liberia, Costa Rica on or before Tuesda January 4th, 2022. If you arrive before January 4th, or by 12pm noon that day, you may want to travel to Nosara. For arrivals later in the afternoon/evening we recommend an overnight stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport.
- Alternatively, you can fly to Juan Santamaria Airport located in San Jose, Costa Rica by January 4th, 2022 and spend the night. If you fly to San Jose, you will need to fly Sansa Airlines to Nosara Airport (NOB) either late afternoon January 4th, 2022, or on Wednesday morning January 5th, 2022, and taxi to Finca Austria of Nosara.
- We can help coordinate group ground travel at your cost with prior notice. Be prepared to pay cash for group transportation.
- We can also connect you with others in the group to share hotel room. The Hilton offers rooms with two queen beds.
- Travel and lodging expenses before or after the training are an additional cost for you – and are not included in your payments to Marianne Wells Yoga School.
- Flying Home: Schedule your departure flight from LIR airport no earlier than Wednesday, January 19th, 2022 at 12:00 pm noon. Alternatively you can book a taxi to Nosara airport and take a morning flight to SJO airport (30 minutes) to catch mid-day flights out of San Jose. Plan for at least 2 hours at SJO airport before your scheduled international departure.
- Transportation to Finca Austria of Nosara: If you will travel in group transportation, you will depart the Hilton Garden Inn in Liberia at 9:30 am for Nosara on Wednesday January 5th, 2022. Hilton Garden Inn is across the road from the airport.
- Departure from Finca Austria of Nosara: Depending on flight departure times, the group may depart at 7:30 am on Wednesday January 19th, 2022. If your flight is early morning January 19th, you will need to travel to Liberia late Tuesday evening January 18th and spend the night. Ground transit time to LIR airport is 2.5-3 hours.
Register today for just $295
Meet Marianne – Your E-RYT Instructor
Want to learn more about our RYT 200 Yoga Retreats?
Join Thousands of Certified Instructors
With over 25+ Years of Experience, Marianne Wells Yoga School has certified thousands of yoga instructors in beautiful destinations like Bali.