200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training:
CLICK ON REGISTER NOW TO VIEW AVAILABILITY, TRAVEL INFO, PICTURES, VIDEOS, AND MUCH MORE
Where: Isla Mujeres, Quintana Roo, Mexico (island north of Cancun)
Single: $4,695 – Only 1 left
Double room: $4,095 – limited availability
Triple/Quad room: $3,595 – limited availability
Dorm (up to 6): $3,295 – SOLD OUT
- To discover more about the curriculum, what’s included in your cost (and what’s not included), travel information, etc. – please visit Marianne Wells Yoga School 200 hour training on the web.
- Space is available for this training located at Coco B Wellness Retreat Center located on the quiet side of Isla Mujeres with luxury bedding, air conditioned rooms with en suite bathrooms, private beach, relaxing pool, sun deck, and two fully equipped yoga shalas overlooking the Caribbean, paddleboards, kayaks, and delicious meals. Take off your shoes and go barefoot for two weeks. Register now to join us!
- We offer payment in full or payment plan with $295 registration deposit (deposit applies to balance paid). Subsequent payments made via online invoices. Payment in full by October 18, 2019. Online payments processed through WeTravel using Stripe- a secure payment gateway.
- Payment in full required 46 days in advance of the session start date. No refunds or transfers to a later session within 45 days of the session start date. Payments are refundable with written notice up to 46 days prior to session start date, minus your $295 non-refundable registration deposit. Transfer of attendance to a later session within 12 months allowed with written notice at least 46 days in advance of session start date.
- Lodging complete with air conditioning, ceiling fans, in-room safes, en suite bathrooms (dorm has two separate bathrooms).
- Travel to Cancun International (CUN) located in Cancun, Mexico on or before December 3, 2019 and spend the night. We recommend Ixchel Beach Hotel located on the island of Isla Mujeres. Hotel Ixchel is on North Beach, recently voted by TripAdvisor travelers as the number one beach in all of Mexico.
- Taxi service to the ferry across to Isla Mujeres will be arranged for you by the resort. Your driver will meet you outside the door of the airport, clearly marked with uniform, badge, and your name on the sign. You will travel directly to the ferry port in approximately 25 minutes. Ferry schedule is every 30 minutes each way with the cruise approximately 20 minutes on large and very safe boats. These additional travel expenses (approximately $40 USD each way for taxi and ferry) are an additional cost for you.
- About Isla Mujeres : Think Tulum without the traffic filled long drive, crowds, and sea grass along the beach. The island is safe, with beautiful white sand beaches, Mayan ruins, cafes, and shops. While there are cars and trucks, golf carts and motor scooters are the preferred method of travel. This destination is easily accessible from many international airports via non-stop flights to Cancun International Airport (CUN).
- Flying Home: Schedule your departure flight from CUN Cancun airport any time after 7:30am Wednesday December 18, 2019. It is only a short ferry and taxi ride to the airport.
- Booking your hotel the night before training: We recommend Ixchel Beach Hotel located on the island of Isla Mujeres. Hotel Ixchel is on North Beach, recently voted by TripAdvisor travelers as the number one beach in all of Mexico. There are many other options on Isla Mujeres, including hostels.
- Departure from Coco B Wellness Retreat Center: Taxi service will be arranged to the ferry to Cancun. You can share the cost with others departing around the same time. All ground/water/air transportation is an additional expense to you.
- No refunds or transfers to a later session within 45 days of the session start date. Payments are non-refundable within 45 days.