YTT 200 Costa Rica January 2024
Yoga Teacher Training
Get your Yoga RYT Certification in Costa Rica
January 6-20, 2024
Finca Austria in Nosara, Costa Rica
King Single Suite – King bed/en suite bath: $5,895 per person
Queen Single – en suite bath: $4,995
Double Room – 2 beds en suite bath: $4,295 per person
Double Room – 2 beds/shared bath: $4,095 per person
Dorm room – en suite bath: $3,895
Single Room – small room/shared bath: $3,695
To discover more about the curriculum, what’s included in your cost (and what’s not included), travel information, etc. – visit Marianne Wells Yoga School 200 hour teacher training on our website.
Space is limited for this training. Register now to join us!
We offer payment in full or payment plan with $495 USD registration deposit (deposit applies to balance paid).
Payment in full required 31 days in advance of the session start date. No refunds or transfers to a later session within 30 days of the session start date. Payments are refundable with written notice up to 31 days prior to session start date, minus your $495 non-refundable registration deposit. Transfer of attendance to a later session within 12 months allowed with written notice at least 31 days in advance of session start date.
YTT200 Costa Rica Travel Schedule:
- YTT200 Costa Rica Travel Schedule:
- Travel to Daniel Oduber International (LIR) located in Liberia, Costa Rica on or before Friday, January 5th, 2024. For arrivals late afternoon or later, we recommend staying overnight at the Hilton Garden Inn LIberia Airport. For arrival times morning to mid-day January 5th, you may choose to travel to Nosara and spend the night in the local area.
- Alternatively, you can fly to Juan Santamaria Airport located in San Jose, Costa Rica by January 5th, 2024 and spend the night. If you fly to San Jose, you will need to fly Sansa Airlines to Nosara Airport (NOB) late afternoon January 5th, 2024 and spend the night in lodging in the local area; or, overnight in San Jose and fly very early morning January 6th, 2024 to Nosara and taxi to Finca Austria of Nosara.
- For those staying overnight in Liberia, you will depart Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport at 9:00am January 6th, 2024. Arrive Finca Austria approximately 12pm noon w stops along the way.
- We can help coordinate group ground travel at your cost with prior notice. Be prepared to pay cash for group transportation.
- Arrive to Finca Austria around 12:00pm noon January 6th. We will have lunch, orientation, and start of training that day.
- Travel and lodging expenses before or after the training are an additional cost for you – and are not included in your payments to Marianne Wells Yoga School.
- Flying Home: Schedule your departure flight from LIR airport no earlier than Saturday, January 20th, 2024 at 12:00 pm noon if you plan to take ground transportation. Alternatively you can book a taxi to Nosara airport and take a morning flight to catch mid-morning flights from LIR Liberia airport, or mid-day flights out of San Jose SJO airport. Plan for at least 90 minutes transition time at LIR airport, or 2 hours at SJO airport before your scheduled international departure. Schedule dependent on Sansa Airline fight schedule for January 2024.
- Transportation to Finca Austria of Nosara: We will help coordinate group transportation to save money for you on a private van; or, you can book shared shuttle service at preset times with various transportation providers.
- Departure from Finca Austria of Nosara: We will help coordinate your plans.
Register today for just $495 down
Meet Marianne – Your E-RYT Instructor
Want to learn more about our RYT 200 Yoga Retreats?
Join Thousands of Certified Instructors
With over 25+ Years of Experience, Marianne Wells Yoga School has certified thousands of yoga instructors in beautiful destinations like Bali.