YTT 300 Costa Rica August 2021
RYT 300 Costa Rica August 2021
Yoga Teacher Training
Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Certification in Costa Rica
July 24th – August 7th, 2021
Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort in Nosara, Costa Rica
Queen Treetops Single/en suite bath: $4,595
Double Jungle Room – 2 Queen beds/en suite bath: $3,895 per person
Dorm room – 2 single beds/shared bath: $3,495
To discover more about the curriculum, what’s included in your cost (and what’s not included), travel information, etc. – visit Marianne Wells Yoga School 300 hour teacher training on our website.
Space is limited for this training. Register now to join us!
We offer payment in full or payment plan with $295 USD registration deposit (deposit applies to balance paid).
Payment in full required 31 days in advance of the session start date. No refunds or transfers to a later session within 30 days of the session start date. Payments are refundable with written notice up to 31 days prior to session start date, minus your $295 non-refundable registration deposit. Transfer of attendance to a later session within 12 months allowed with written notice at least 31 days in advance of session start date.
This is a 100 Hour Teacher Training toward Advanced RYT Certification.
One of three modules leading toward a 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training.
YTT300 Costa Rica Travel Schedule:
- Travel to Daniel Oduber International (LIR) located in Liberia, Costa Rica on or before July 23rd, 2021. If you arrive before July 23rd, or by 12pm noon that day, you may want to travel to Nosara. For arrivals later in the afternoon/evening we recommend an overnight stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport.
- Alternatively, you can fly to Juan Santamaria Airport located in San Jose, Costa Rica by July 23rd, 2021 and spend the night. If you fly to San Jose, you will need to fly Sansa Airlines to Nosara Airport (NOB) either late afternoon July 23rd, 2021, or first flight out on Saturday morning July 24th, 2021, and taxi to Bodhi Tree. Bodhi Tree can arrange your taxi in advance – simply let them know your scheduled flight and arrival time.
- We can help coordinate group ground travel at your cost with prior notice. Be prepared to pay cash for group transportation.
- We can also connect you with others in the group to share hotel room. The Hilton offers rooms with two queen beds.
- Arrive to Bodhi Tree by 12pm noon on July 24, 2021.
- Travel and lodging expenses before or after the training are an additional cost for you – and are not included in your payments to Marianne Wells Yoga School.
- Flying Home: Schedule your departure flight from LIR airport no earlier than Saturday, August 7th, 2021 at 12:00 pm noon. Alternatively you can book a taxi to Nosara airport and take a morning flight to SJO airport (30 minutes) to catch mid-day flights out of San Jose. Plan for at least 2 hours at SJO airport before your scheduled international departure.
- Transportation to Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort: If you will travel in group transportation, you will depart the Hilton Garden Inn in Liberia at 9:30 am for Nosara on Saturday July 24th, 2021. Hilton Garden Inn is across the road from the airport.
- Departure from Bodhi Tree Yoga Resort: Depending on flight departure times, the group may depart at 7:30 am on Saturday August 7th, 2021. If your flight is early morning August 7, you will need to travel to Liberia late Friday evening August 6 and spend the night. Ground transit time to LIR airport is 2.5 hours.
Register today for just $295
Meet Marianne – Your E-RYT Instructor
Want to learn more about our RYT 300 Yoga Retreats?
Join Thousands of Certified Instructors
With over 25+ Years of Experience, Marianne Wells Yoga School has certified thousands of yoga instructors in beautiful destinations like Costa Rica.