Beachfront Educational Yoga Retreat -30 Hours Continuing Education
The Universe is Talking to You
July 8 – 15, 2017
Santa Teresa, Costa Rica
Are you ready to hear the guidance of the Universe while enjoying a fun beach yoga retreat? Tune up and tune in because “The Universe Is Talking To You”.
- Grow deeper in your understanding of the energetic layers of our being
- Enrich your yoga practice beyond your mat
- Connect with your authentic self, nature and a global yoga community.
- Experience “just being” in a tropical beachfront resort with an exotic and friendly ambiance.
- Explore the mind body connection
- Deepen your knowledge of anatomy and apply it to your asana practice.
- Establish a true understanding of the anatomy of your breath applied to meditation, asana practice, and daily life.
- Immerse yourself in the beauty and ease into nature’s rhythm enjoying various beach activities, luxury pool setting, gourmet meals, and very comfortable beachside lodging.
- Yoga teachers and practitioners – join us for a week of experiential learning, surfing, SUP, and relaxation.
- Connect with nature. Reconnect with yourself. Raise your vibration.
- This fun educational yoga retreat provides a rejuvenating experience to recharge your body, mind and soul. Experience a daily refining yoga practice, lectures and activities focusing on energetics of the body, daily fun at the beach, and relaxation in luxury. Explore the local area, surf, SUP, or just chill – alternating mornings or afternoons off to do your own thing. 30 hours continuing education credit for registered yoga teachers as well. Visit Beachfront Educational Yoga Retreat at Yoga Alliance Website for more details.
Your Retreat Hosts:
Marianne has dedicated her life to the study of yoga. Her journey began at a very early age at home, where the family was encouraged to meditate and practice asanas daily. She later went on to study eastern philosophy with Iyengar, Desikachar, Gurmukh and Pandit Rajmani Tigunait. Read Marianne’s full bio and learn more here.
Eric has been involved in the wellness industry over 15 years. A certified yoga instructor through Marianne Wells Yoga School, his certifications include Yoga instructor (200hr CYT & Restorative Yoga), Reiki Master, Life Coach, SUP instructor with yoga endorsement. Founder of Higher Living Now to empower others to become the best best they can be.
Linda has practiced as a physical therapist for over 25 years. A certified yoga instructor through Marianne Wells Yoga School, she has additional certification in restorative yoga. Owner of A Grateful Breath. Linda’s experience and practical knowledge of human anatomy enhance her yoga practice and teaching. She believes a strong healthy mind, body, and soul are the foundation for a happy life.